Tis the season 2018


Our Christmas tree is a mismatch of handmade ornaments and ones we have collected over the years from various vacations and adventures. I also have a deep love for vintage ornaments and handmade cinnamon stars and dried orange slices. I do enjoy decorating but I have been very mindful with our possessions as not to clutter our home or our hearts during the Advent and Christmas season. Many of our decorations we have made through out Advent study and I am going to treasure them for years to come.


We of course saw Santa again this year. There are many benefits to living in Waco but one for sure is that we really do have the best Santa in town ;) It is provided for the community at no charge and you can bring your camera and shoot away. So I did just that this year! I will forever cherish the cheesy mall Santa and the over priced pictures we have paid in the past. They stir up melancholy of anything for the past or vintage tradition that I love so much.



 I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Here's to new and exciting adventures in 2019!