'Tis the Season


We get a live tree every year. Since living in central Phoenix we started going to Whitfill Nursery, they remind me more of a traditional Christmas Tree "Farm". We have also started buying smaller Nobles instead of a Douglas fur (which is what we always got growing up) I figured since I wouldn't budge on the live tree tradition, I would stir things up.  Whitfill also has a fire, live animals, and provides complementary hot coco while you pick out your tree which is another reason we just love going there.


 Santa 2013. Look NO ONE crying. In a small silly way that means they are growing up to fast.


Watching Home Alone for the first time with the kiddos while we eat pizza (and a blurry picture of our tree!)


I love real fires (okay sometimes we use the pressed wood logs...but we are city folk too!). Carols, Christmas dishes, and Advent.  'Tis the Season!