my 678,983 attempt at a garden

seriously, everyone in my family has a green thumb but me! and we are talking both sides of my family..and everyone...uncles, cousins, grandparents, aunts, mothers....

i refuse to let my brown thumb stop me, although i am pretty sure my husband would like me to..since we are not exactly saving money every time i kill a garden x)


 yellow tomato, no fruit yet but it has doubled in size


rosemarry


cilantro yummo


mint

my wildflowers i planted by seed are coming in.


cherry tomatos
 yea!!!! hopefully i keep it alive long enough to enjoy fruits of my labor...pun intended.. : )


side view


 artichoke and corn

i also read (gotta love pinterest) that you can regrow pineapple, celery, and green onion. as soon as i use what i have up, they will be added too!