recent thrift finds

i haven't shared much of my new thrift finds lately.

i don't have a ton because one of my news years resolution is to only go thrifting twice a month. i am so embarrassed to admit i would usually hit up GW once a week and if i was stressed or anxious i would make a spontaneous trip aside from the usually planned thursday trip.

i found this sign a while back and just love it. (look at all that produce it all came from my food rescue!!)

DSC_0529
DSC_0532

so true :)

the serenity prayer is a daily reminder for me to accept who god made me. it is the first thing you see when you walk into my house.

DSC_0540

 the last two are my most recent finds.  i love love love this punch bowl. now all i need to do is actually entertain (something i never do).

DSC_0536

 this little gem is precious to me. my mom as the same one. now they're  two in the family :)

DSC_0537

isn't she sweet!

DSC_0538

so instead of thrifting to day i hope you enjoyed my recent finds.
happy thursday!!