time in templeton

just a few random pictures of our time in templeton >>>

the kitties just loved david

kitties love him

apparently my grandpa was a salesman.....who sold glasses. these are real deal vintage ha.

grandpa was a salesman

trey got a hold of the camera....these are all his pics...

trey's pics
the photog himself
the photog himself.

extras from the park by the lake

swing
swing
heart
boat ready
park

this little fella loved the kids nutella sandwiches


 farmers market....the best peach i have ever had in my entire life....no joke!

peach
farmers market

lunch

lunch
yummm
lunch

the candy store

candy store

this guy came to my grandparents backyard almost every night

buck

i enjoyed my grandparents property and took it all in!

templeton

ate some amazing food

who said vegans dont eat good!

and i had the privilege to take my cousins engagement pictures. (i am slowly working on more too, i promise jess!)

DSC_0375

i love you templeton ♥