My Christmas mantel


 I am IN LOVE with having a mantel to decorate! I feel so blessed to be in this home this year! If you have been reading a while you know are whole fiasco with selling our house and our first rental! I never would have imagined that God had this house planned for us...at least for now. I wasn't able to really decorate last year, so I guess that is why I was so anxious to get started on it this year.

  I have already been listening to Christmas music and had the kids watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Trey LOVES it. He got a stuffed Rudolph for Christmas last year and after watching the movie..will not let go if the thing HA!


My Dollar Tree hurricanes.




 I love my Santa's.





 My built in bookshelves...just as fun decorating as a mantel is.








If you can't already tell most of my decor are from thrift stores, the Target dollar area or the Dollar Tree its self. Hey I am thrifty (cheap) in all areas of my life!