Could't wait to share!

Okay I don't know if it was the day, the people, the location or just God blessing us today, but I had an AMAZING time shooting my good friend Tonya and her beautiful family!


At first I was AMAZED that I finally figured out how to work my ISO and be able to get amazing clear shots!  Shooting in manual is all starting to make sense and come together!! But to be honest....I think it was all GOD!



Tonya and her family mean so much to me and I am so blessed to have them back in my life and in the lives of my children. Trey just LOVES Josh. Ironic that we both have a son and a daughter so close in age. God new to put us back together!

Their family helped us in a time of need, so I am so honored to be able to give them this gift!!! Thank you so much you guys, I LOVED every second!



How stinkn' adorable are her kids!!!! Oh....I also did NOT add blue to their eyes....they were already like that!!!!!!!








P.S. I am soooooooo stoked that these turned out!!!!!! And can you tell my small obsession with sun flare!