Pillowcase dress

The other day was just gorgeous! The weather is finally cooling down so I was able to have my windows open!

I actually had all my errands ran and both kids were napping and it was sprinkling outside  all by 11:30 and I decided what a perfect day to bust out the sewing machine!!

I found this pumpkin fabric at Wal-mart in the clearance bin for $0.60!!!! I figured I might as well try that pillowcase dress I have been wanting to try...and for 60 cents I could afford to mess up!!!


I great blog friend of mine Rosemary had made some amazing dresses for her little girl using this tutorial! Hers of course turned out way better than mine but...I am going back for some more practice.


I mean cant you see and rising theme here??? Thanksgiving dress, Christmas dress, New Years, Valentines day (and you KNOW she HAS to have one...she is a Valentine's baby of course!!!)

Hope you all had a great weekend! Hopefully we all are rested and ready to start the new week!