Sobbing HA!

Noyan Photography

Okay so I was reading through my blog and I totally started crying!

I started my blog to journal about my life. I had no idea that I would continue it for over a year and lets be honest I'm not sure how long it will last!).

But tonight I decided to read through my entire blog. OMGosh.

I began sobbing!

This blog is so much more to me than craft ideas etc. It really has become my journal! I was going through all my post about vacations, great grandparents, births, and life changing events, like our move! And I was overcome with emotion. (stupid hormones!)

I will forever cherish these moments that I was able to capture with this blog. The memories I have captured are timeless. I have ALWAYS loved old pictures of family and I hope to one day print out my blog (as tiny as it is) and share it with my grandchildren.

Whether I have 2 followers or 100,000. I am thankful to all of you who care enough about me and my family to read about us. Thank You so much!

-Ash-