Home from vacation!

What an awesome time we had, I can't wait to post pictures of our vacation in California.

It got me thinking and remembering our vacation last year! My husband, Trey FIL and MIL went on a road trip up from Arizona to Idaho, then down through California...Pebble Beach..oh ya!

I decided to post some awesome pics of our time last year! Enjoy!


Just a little side note as well. I saw this on her blog and tried it when I was packing for vacation this year. OMG I LOVED it!


No more digging around messing all your neatly packed clothes to find the matching bottoms.


All I did was place each outfit in a gallon size Ziploc and voila...packing made simple! And for Aubrey I placed the coordinating bow in each of her bags :)


ADD much ...nah just a great tip I learned out in blogland!