Baby shower and flowers

On Saturday my girlfriend Jessi had her baby shower for her little girl Mollee! It was so much fun and the colors she has picked out for her room are sooo pretty together..pink and black...seriously adorable!


I of course only got pictures of a few decorations so as soon as I can steal a few pics off her blog (LOL) I will post a few more.

Aubrey and I before the shower


I also mentioned how I was starting to make Aubrey some flowers for her headbands, well I finished all the ones I bought the other day.


I have to say I really LOVE the roses...I might have to head back and try a few more roses LOL. I am slowly running out of room to store all these bows and flowers. Its a good thing she (hopefully) will not "grow" out of them for several years!


Poor thing......
This is how I found her when I went to get her out of the car when we got home. The price for beauty and cuteness!!!!!