Aubreys Nursery


Okay so I finally am posting pictures of Aubrey's nursery, I now it took me long enough right lol :)


So we live in a rental hence the white walls...but I think they sorta work since all her curtains, bedding, and wall art are all pink. Now if I could, I would have done chair railing all around the room and would have either painted the top or bottom half pink and the other white....but that was just a thought!


I actually really like the wall behind her bed is on since their is white paneling.....I think its very shabby chic!


I decided on the toile bedding and accented it with brown, I also found the cutest mobile and wall art with bunnies on it, I wasn't sure if it would work but after I put it all up I LOVE it!


In other news I pulled out all Aubreys 0-3 months clothes..they were swimming on her just a week or two ago and out of nowhere they fit....and a little to good I might add! So I busted out this new outfit today...she is so cute in yellow!

I tried to get their picture together but that was clearly not going to happen lol


This was the only decent picture he would let me get of him....which is ironic since he LOVES the camera!