Christmas re-cap (several weeks late)


Just a few pics of our crazy Christmas, even though we were unable to stay in our home Christmas eve or Christmas day we have been so blessed to have families that took us in! My family is healthy and we are both employed, their are worse things than bad plumbing and horrid landlords, I am now realizing this (I was not so open minded during all this mind you)!

Christmas at Nana's and Grandpas house


Christmas eve morning at our "house" (we opened early since I had to work)

No plumbing but we had orange rolls!!!!!


And Christmas eve night at church and then off to Pop E's and Gran E's home


I just now realized that David and I have no pics of us together on Christmas LOL...I guess that's what happens when kids come into the picture (no pun intended) !