Treys baby dedication

Well I know it sounds silly to dedicate a 17th month old but we our part of a new church plant The City Church and it was our first ever baby dedication.


It was really exciting, we had 5 baby dedications and since our congregation is small our pastor had each family come up one at a time and pray over us!!! My pictures are a little blurry but I will still treasure them nonetheless.


I still cannot believe that God has blessed me with Trey and now another on the way (by the way I think we have for sure settled on Aubrey Tate). Sometimes (more than less) I feel that I don't deserve them, but I am going to try and be a mom that loves God and my family and hopefully they will grow up seeing that.


I am really trying to take pride in my home, which I usually do but it is not without complaining about all the work I have to do plus work full time as a RN. I have come to the conclusion that God will never bless me with more home time when I complain about the time I have now. And with another baby on the way I need to love my home and family so that it will reflect in their memories of home!

Okay enough self reflection this post was just to be about Trey's dedication!

Trey I love you so much and it is my prayer that you grow up to love Jesus as much as He does you!!! Life will not be easy following Him but I know that He will never leave you!!!

Mom