Show us your life


Wow I have not participated in Kelly's tour in a while but since this week, it struck my fancy (do people still say that???) I decided to post (sorry no pics of mine ...who has time to call and wait LOL..okay it really is just pure laziness HA!)
This is my moms recipe but I have seen several variations out there

Chicken Spaghetti

16 oz Velveeta cheese
1 small jar of diced pimentos
1 onion diced
1 bell pepper diced
1 stick of butter
1 box of spaghetti
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
2-4 cooked and shredded chicken breast (or 2 cans of chicken )

Boil/cook chicken and spaghetti

Saute in the stick of butter the onion and pepper until soft.
Then add soup, pimentos, chicken and 1/2 of the Velveeta cheese (8 oz)
Melt together.

Mix all together with spaghetti and pour into a casserole dish, place remaining cheese on top and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Picture courtesy garammasala-food.blogspot.com/2007/11/chicken.

Mine looks similar to this.

This was my all time FAV growing up and still is to this day!!! (Even Trey like it and he is only 1 LOL!)