I am back and I have news!! :)

Sorry that I have been away for a while, I never even finished showing all my vacation pics.....owell they were probably boring anyway lol!

I have been in a funk lately and it is all a result from being preggo again LOL! Our due date is on St. Patricks day!! That makes me 11 weeks on Wednesday!!

This is baby e. #2

Sorry that it is sideways my iphoto is acting up

The nausea and lack of energy have been taking a toll...I would be mortified if anyone saw my house right now ...I am sooo not even joking! But I wouldn't trade it for the world! I have been reading blogs but have had no energy to even write back or comment....but you can bet that I am back woohoo!!

I have been so hesitant to say anything about why I have had no time/desire/energy to blog because I know it is such a sensitive topic. Between church, work and blog land I have several friends who are struggling with conceiving. I know that all of my friends are happy for me but I also understand the sting that it brings when someone new announces a preganancy.

I have a list of women that I am praying for, if you want me to add your name send me a comment or email and I would be more than happy to!!
  • Mary
  • Charity
  • Tori
  • Jessi
  • Leslee
  • Hannah
  • Eileen
  • Joshley and the Charles
Can't wait to start blogging again :)