I was tagged!!!!!

Leslee over at Love Leslee tagged me while I was on vacation and I just noticed it! These are so fun okay here we go!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Expanding our family
2. Monsoon season!!
3. Davids new CD (he is working on it right now!)
4. Hopefully call again on Saturday (LOL)
5. Thrifting, I haven't done any in over 3 weeks!
6. Watching Trey grow up.
7. Going to Disneyland with my family one day.
8. Growing spiritually

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to Mandatories (yuck!)
2. Had dinner with my parents
3. Had an amazing breakfast burrito at Sonic (They are soo good....for fast food!)
4. Caught up on Y&R and Glenn Beck (my poor DVR)
5. Prayed (A LOT) that I would be put on call...and I WAS!!
6. Went grocery shopping
7. Played with Trey
8. Caught up on bloggs

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Not get stressed out ..(HA)
2. Not be in debt, including the mortgage (LOL)
3. Loose those pesky last 7 pounds!!
4. Work part time (I am soooo grateful I have a job, Please don"t take that the wrong way, I would just LOVE to be home more with Trey)
5. Sing....I am soooo tone deaf
6. Have more close friends (I wish this to Leslee!)
7. Paint better...I am horrible at it
8. Lounge around all day!

8 Shows I enjoy:

1. Young and the Restless (Thanks a lot Mary and Yvonne)
2. Glenn Beck
3. 18 kids and counting
4. Toddlers and Tiaras (please don't judge me LOL)
5. Hells Kitchen
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. What Not to Wear
8. Rules of Engagement

8 Friends I'm Tagging ( I am going to tag some new friends too, so that I can get to know them better!):

1. Caroline from Simply Smithwick
2. BamaGirl in AZ
3. Ginger at Embrace Life
4. Heather from Step Inside
5. Whitney from Treasures from our Family
6. Megan from Sunshine in the Rain
7. Brittany from The Dalomba Days
8. Erica from Yours Truly ( I am just trying to get you to blog more LOL)