Sad yet thankful day!

Today was another strange day (like the rest of the week!)

It started out with David and I being able to sleep in until....drum role.......8:30 am!!!!!

I was able to catch up on my new addiction Y&R (Young and the Restless) wow, its getting intense, or are all soaps this way???

On a more serious note..

David and I attended Sharon's Memorial Service or as Christians we say Celebration of Life Service because really that is what it was!! She is in Heaven praising God her Father 24/7 .
Her service, as our Pastor said, was about her but for us, for we want to honor her and celebrate her life!


My prayer is out to Stan, Brad and Lauren, I know you don't read this blog but I still need to share that your wife/mom was an amazing women of God! She loved Jesus and it showed! I will always cherish my bridal shower that she was a hostess for and the friendship that was so dear to my mother! My mom is going to miss the many lunches that you two had together.

After honoring Sharon we went to Banderos for David's birthday dinner. I was so out of sorts today I forgot my camera (I know what kind of blogger am I!) David is 28 tomorrow!!! But since I work the weekend, we decided that we would celebrate a day early. His presents included a new golf bag and a few pair of shorts....remember the I MAC was a combo gift for both David and I :)


After dinner we had DQ for dessert, I am in LOVE with the peanut buster parfait!!! It is pure heaven!

Anyway I work the weekend, so hopefully I will catch up with y'all on Monday! Have an AWESOME weekend!
-Ash-