Where on earth have I been!!!!

I feel like that I have not been on blogger in ages!!! This weekend has been crazy! 

Monday was of course Memorial day, but I celebrated my birthday with my parents. We went swimming and had burgers. Of course I totally forgot to take pics of Trey in the pool AGAIN!! LOL. We watched Bride Wars but I am not sure David and I remembered very much of we were both passed out on the couch!

Tuesday was my actual birthday and I my sweet husband bought me Taylor swift and Carrie Underwood CD's with another gift I would get later that night!  

We later went over to my In-laws for dinner at Chelsea's Kitchen..YUMMMMM. 
I got swordfish tacos and red velvet cake for dessert. 


So at the end of the day we all went over to the apple store and bought an I Mac!!! We decided that it was a combo gift for David and I  for both of our birthdays!!

So needless to say the last few days I have been reorienting my self with this AMAZING computer. We also have decided to move the office into the front room (that we never use) and make the other bedroom a guestroom/play room for Trey. 


This is what my house looks like right now!!! I have office stuff EVERYWHERE! I am a little stressed.