Thrift store fun!

Okay I know I used to share all my thirft store finds on Tuesday but I HAD to show you this!!

I got all this for under 10 dollars!!


I LOVED this wreath when I found it, I decided it just needed a few feathers to go in it (the feathers were actually more expensive than the wreath LOL)!

I plan on painting my screen door black or something darker this summer. I wish I could have a beautiful front door but safety first!!

I took that awful picture I bought and painted it with chalkboard paint and it turned out to be perfect for my sister. It was her birthday and I thought she could use this in her new place. She wants her kitchen to be black and red, how cute!!
(My handwriting is AWFUL!!!)


How cute are these a dollar each!! I had to have the Baylor colored shorts to go with Trey's Baylor outfits.

Have a great weekend! I work this weekend so we will see how much blogging I can do LOL.
-Ash-

Linking up to MM