Saturday fun!

I have been blogging well for about 3 months now and ever since I have, I have an overwhelming sense to organize and to be crafty.....y'all inspire me ;) I finally finished my backyard (yea!!) and I have decided organize my garage next. Here are some before pics...


I know it could be worse ( I do watch HGTV and TLC) but I still was compelled; I was even having panic attacks about the queen mattress that has fallen on our car (the Accord) more than once because of its location in our garage.

I bought this beauty thinking it would help and it really did, now I am wondering if I need another one....


Well a whole Saturday later...

...


and a little help from Trey ...

...

I have an organized garage!!!!





I was sad to pull the cars in because it looked so nice....oh wait I live in an unsafe neighborhood...BRING THOSE CARS IN BABY!!!