Thrifty Tuesday

So it has been a week or two since I have done Thrifty Tuesday but that only means that there is more to show y'all this week ;)

I found Trey some swim trunks for .99 cents and their Quicksilver SWEET. I also found him some Nike sandals, now we are all ready for summer vacation. I did snag some J Crew flip flops for 2 bucks :)



Then this week I found a cute little bird house for the backyard when it is finished (its in the house currently) I did add the ribbon...too much?????

I also found the fifth book in the series I am reading, I have found them ALL but one...I'm on the hunt!!

This white tin or whatever it is, is going to be painted either brown, cream or black and its going to be a planter for outside, I am serious about this container garden of mine LOL

and last but not least this supper cute baby boy frame was .50 cents I KNOW and another small apothecary jar to add to my collection (of 3 lol)


But the real find was at Ann Taylor Loft, they had all their final sale items 40% already reduced prices. I got all those tops for $5 each. I promise you the colors are better in person (this picture makes these shirts look awful, I hope I have better taste than this :o)