Talk with the animals

If we could talk to the animals, just imagine it
Chatting to a chimp in chimpanzee


Today Trey and I went to the zoo with some of our friends (Ben, William, Addy, Avery, Julia, Colin and Evan) and we had a blast. We were ready for a safari with our Phoenix Zoo hat lol! We were able to "walk with the animals, talk with the animals, grunt and squeak and squawk with the animals"!!

Okay I just can't seem to get that song out of my head!





The weather was so nice that we were able to see the lions, tiger and .....no there were no bears at the zoo but there were otters, zebras and giraffes. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked but I ended up getting a zoo membership (Charity and I split one...were soooo sneaky ) so we will be back soon I am sure of it!




I am not sure if Trey was able to notice any of the animals but if he could I am sure he would have jumped out of his stroller and gone running with all of his new friends ;)