Christmas 2008

What a great Christmas season, beside my brother not being here:( It was so much fun having a baby this year, Santa has come back to both house holds again YEA!!!
( Warning Picture over load)

Going to get Trey's first Christmas Tree.....We tackled snow and ice to cut down the ... well not really we just went to Tar-jay :) But none the less we had fun!

Uncle Dan came home for Christmas and was able to see Trey for the first time, I would have to say they both took to each other very well, Uncle Dan bought Trey his very 1st pair of Air Jordan's (dad has the same pair too!), I am pretty sure Trey will be a baller like dad and Uncle Dan.




The Candle Light service this year was beautiful!





Christmas with D's family




Christmas with my family....



Christmas at our house.....





And Finally Christmas at GG's A.K.A Great Grandmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas like we did, and I wish you a Happy New Years too!!!