Girls night with TWILIGHT!!!


Well it is finally here the opening night of Twilight was Friday night (unless you went and saw the midnight showing the night before) and it was amazing!! Of course the book is always better but they still captured what Stephenie Meyer intended, I least that is what myself and a theater full of screaming 12 year olds thought.





As a disclaimer David was okay the making of the following Tee-shirt......





Carly and I were the red headed twins, her shirt said "I am having a hard time dealing with the fact that Edward Cullen is fictional..."


Mary, Mary's mom, Sheena, and I in line, what you can not see is the sea of 12 year old girls sitting in line beneath us :)



Carly, Mary and I finally sitting in the theater after 2 hours waiting outside (soooo worth it though!)


Sheena and her girls...thank you girls for waiting in line for us since 4:30!!!!!



I had such a wonderful time out with you girls! Thank you so much..we need to do it again soon...so when is New Moon coming out?????